Now viewing: International affair
- Kazakhstan to finish negotiations with EU on WTO introductionKazakhstan in the near future will finish bilateral negotiations with the European Union on introduction into World Trade Organization (WTO). The chairman of the representation of the European Commission in Kazakhstan, Norber Zhusten, informed today, following the results of the 10th session of subcommittee Kazakhstan - EU, the agency reports.
- IAEA and ITER signed cooperation agreementThe International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and the project of International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER) signed cooperation agreement on Monday, the agency reports referring to IAEA press service.
- Conference of Ministers for Foreign Affairs of Muslim and western countries to take place in Astana Common World: Progress through Diversity - MFA
Conference of Ministers for Foreign Affairs of Muslim and western countries to take place in Astana Common World: Progress through Diversity - MFAThe conference of the Ministers for Foreign Affairs of the Muslim and western countries - Common World: Progress through Diversity will take place in Kazakhstan. The official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Yerzhan Ashikbayev, informed during the briefing on Monday, the agency reports.
- First session of board of Kazakhstan-French Business Council held in AstanaThe first session of the board of the Kazakhstan-French Business Council was held in Astana under the presidency of the Minister of Economics and Budgetary Planning of Kazakhstan, Bahyt Sultanov, on Tuesday, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry of Economics and Budgetary Planning of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan State Secretary and USA Ambassador discussed bilateral cooperationThe meeting of the State Secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kanat Saudabayev, with the new Ambassador of the USA to Kazakhstan, Richard Hoagland, took place in Akorda on Tuesday. The parties discussed the pressing questions of bilateral cooperation, the president's press service informs.