Now viewing: International affair
- Arrangement on access to OPEC analytical information reachedPermanent Representative of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the International Organizations in Vienna, Yerzhan Kazyhanov, held the meeting with the Secretary General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), Abdalla El-Badri on April, 8th, 2009. Following the results of the meeting in Vienna, the officials reached the arrangement on access to OPEC analytical information, the agency reports citing the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- President of Kazakhstan, Indian Prime Minister discussed prospects of developmentThe President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, and the Prime Minister of India, Manmohan Singh, during their telephone conversation discussed prospects of development of mutual relations in atomic engineering, petrochemistry, information technologies, pharmaceutics and infrastructural projects, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Seventh session of General Public Prosecutors to take place in MoscowThe seventh session of General Public Prosecutors of the SCO member states will take place in Moscow on April 13th-14th, the agency reports citing the press service of State Office of Public Prosecutor of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan ready to render help to government of ItalyThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, said in a telephone conversation with the Prime Minister of Italy, Silvio Berlusconi, that Kazakhstan is ready to render the needed help to the Italian government in liquidation of the earthquake consequences, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Documents on credit arrangements in energy sphere to be signedThe Ambassador of China to Kazakhstan, Chen Gopin, informed at the briefing in Astana on Thursday that during the visit of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, to China the officials will sign the documents, including on credit arrangements in energy cooperation, the agency reports.