Now viewing: International affair
- CSTO representatives to discuss situation in AfghanistanMoscow will host on April, 28th, 2009 the seventh session of the working group on Afghanistan at the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), the agency reports citing the press service of the organization.
- Information on intention of Kazakhstan to join EU distortedInformation on intention of Kazakhstan to join the EU stated by the Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Russia was distorted. The chair of Department of Central Asia and Kazakhstan of Institute of the CIS countries, Andrey Grozin, stated in the interview to Russian Line on Friday, the agency reports.
- Operation Nelegal-2009 held in CSTO countriesThe CSTO Secretary General, Nikolay Bordyuzha, informed the operation Nelegal-2009 took place for the purpose of counteraction to illegal migration in the countries of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), the agency reports citing the press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- State Duma of Russia ratified amendments to agreement on military-technical cooperationThe State Duma on Friday ratified the second protocol on introduction of the additions to the Agreement on the main principles of military-technical cooperation between the Collective Security Agreement member-states and the protocol on the procedure of control of the target use of military purpose production, the agency reports citing business newspaper Vzglyad.
- Murzamadieva appointed Permanent Representative of Kazakhstan to OPCWThe Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Maynura Murzamadieva, has been appointed Permanent Representative of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), the agency reports citing the president's press service.