Now viewing: International affair
- Visit of President of Iran to Kazakhstan beganThe official visit of the President of the Islamic Republic Iran, Mahmud Ahmadinezhad, to Kazakhstan began, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan hopes for rapid development of economy of ChinaKazakhstan hopes for rapid development of the economy of China. The chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, Grigory Marchenko, said in the interview to Xinhua, the agency reports.
- Armenia became third EDB member stateThe Republic of Armenia has paid its part of the authorized capital of the Eurasian Development Bank (ЕDB) to the account bank - $100 thousand. Armenia had finished all the necessary procedures connected with joining ADB and became the third full participant of the bank, the agency reports citing the bank's press service.
- OSCE budget for 2009 to be 158 million euroThe OSCE budget for 2009 will total 158 676 700 euros. The budget was approved on April, 2nd at the session of the OSCE Permanent Council, the agency reports citing the Permanent Mission of Kazakhstan to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) in Vienna.
- CIS countries to adopt anti-recessionary experience of KazakhstanCIS countries to adopt anti-recessionary experience of Kazakhstan
- Construction of motorway of Almaty - Issyk Kul - perspective direction of cooperation of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
Construction of motorway of Almaty - Issyk Kul - perspective direction of cooperation of Kazakhstan and KyrgyzstanConstruction of the motorway Almaty - Issyk Kul is a perspective direction of cooperation between Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan in transport area. The Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan, Bakyt Ospanov, and Minister of Transport and Communications of Kyrgyzstan, Nurlan Sulaymanov, informed during the meeting taken place in Bishkek on Friday, the agency reports.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Russia had telephone conversationThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, and the President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, had a telephone conversation on Friday, the agency reports citing the president's press service.