Now viewing: International affair
- BRICS cooperation creates tangible benefits to 3 billion peopleThe increasingly closer economic and trade cooperation among the five BRICS members have endowed their 3 billion people with tangible benefits including more consumption choices, larger entrepreneurship space and better life.
- BRICS mechanism witnesses non-stop improvement: Brazilian presidentThe BRICS mechanism has witnessed a non-stop improvement in the past decade, Brazilian President Michel Temer said ahead of the ninth BRICS Xiamen Summit, adding that the establishment of the mechanism is a natural process of gathering the members together when conditions were ripe.
- BRICS platform offers plenty of opportunities: Tajik President"The 'BRICS Plus' model China is actively exploring, which advocates dialogue between emerging markets and developing countries, should be strongly supported," Tajik President Emomali Rahmon said in an interview with People's Daily before the 9th BRICS Xiamen Summit and the Dialogue of Emerging Market and Developing Countries.
- BRICS bloc carries great political weight on world stage: Egyptian PresidentThe BRICS members, whose GDP contributes to 22 percent of the world's total, carry great political weight on the world stage, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi told the People's Daily before he kicked off his Chinese visit, during which he would attend the ninth BRICS Xiamen Summit and Dialogue of Emerging Market and Developing Countries.
- 'BRICS Plus' model worth exploring: Guinean presidentThe BRICS mechanism is an important platform for South-South cooperation and its "BRICS Plus" model is very worth exploring, Guinean President Alpha Conde told People's Daily before the 9th BRICS Summit is about to kick off in Xiamen.
- China-Brazil cooperation sets model for BRICS bloc: diplomatThe cooperation between China and Brazil, the biggest developing nation in the eastern and western hemisphere respectively, represents not only a model for collaboration among emerging powers, but also a highlight of BRICS cooperation, said Chinese Ambassador to Brazil Li Jinzhang.