Now viewing: International affair
- Kazakhstan, Lithuania to concentrate on problems of Central, Caspian and Black Sea regionsKazakhstan and Lithuania within the limits of presidency in OSCE plan to concentrate on problems of Central Asian, the Caspian and Black Sea regions. The Prime Minister of Lithuania Gediminas Kirkilas informed on Tuesday at the briefing after the meeting with the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, South Korea signed a number of bilateral documentsThe governments of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Korea signed a number of bilateral documents during the visit of the official delegation of South Korea to Astana on Tuesday, the agency reports.
- South Korea plan to expand participation in oil-and-gas sector of Kazakhstan - Khan Syn SooThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev and the Prime Minister of South Korea Khan Syn Soo discussed prospects of bilateral cooperation on Tuesday, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan PM, Tajikistan President discussed prospects of expansion of mutual relationsThe Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov held the meeting with the President of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon on Tuesday. During the meeting the interlocutors discussed prospects of expansion of mutual relations between Kazakhstan and Tajikistan, the agency reports referring to the prime minister's press service.
- Kazakhstan is important partner in the region - Vice Prime Minister of PolandKazakhstan is an important partner in the Central Asian region and in the post Soviet space. Vice Prime Minister, the Minister of Economics of Poland Valdemar Pavlak said during the meeting with the Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Poland Alexey Volkov on Monday, the press service of Kazakhstan embassy in Poland informed the agency.
- Kazakhstan, Tajikistan agreed on creation of joint investment fund of $100 millionKazakhstan and Tajikistan agreed on creation of joint investment fund with the authorized capital of $100 million. The arrangement was reached during the negotiations of the leaders of two states - Nursultan Nazarbayev and Emomali Rahmon in Astana on Monday, the agency reports.