Now viewing: Foreign policy
- SCO member states to create coordination centerThe member states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) plan to create the coordination center for prevention and liquidation of emergencies. The chairman of the Department of International Affairs of the Ministry of Emergency of Russia, Stanislav Aksenov, informed during the session of expert group on preparation of the fourth meeting of chairmen of the departments, the agency reports.
- Simplification of Czech visa procedures consideredDuring the visit of the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Marat Tazhin, to the Czech Republic, the officials discussed the questions of simplification of visa procedures for the citizens of two countries, the agency reports citing the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan diplomat became best orator among diplomats in JapanThe Kazakhstan diplomat became the best orator among the diplomats accredited in the Japanese capital. The chairman of the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Ilyas Omarov, informed at a weekly briefing on Monday, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister expressed interest in acceleration of process of opening of Islamic BankThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, expressed interest of Kazakhstan in acceleration of the process of opening of Islamic Bank in Kazakhstan. He informed at the meeting with the representatives of Islamic Bank on Monday, the agency reports citing the prime minister's press service.
- CSTO experts to discuss non-proliferation of weapons of mass destructionConsultations of experts of the Ministries for Foreign Affairs and other interested ministries and departments of the CSTO member states concerning non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction will take place in Moscow on April, 21st, the agency reports citing the CSTO Secretariat press service.
- Almaty to host summit of leaders-founders of International Fund of Aral RescueThe summit of the leaders of the states - founders of the International Fund of Aral Rescue will take place in Almaty on April, 28th. The head of the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Ilyas Omarov, informed at a weekly briefing on Monday, the agency reports.