Now viewing: International affair
- IAEA ready to accept Kazakhstan's offer on accommodation of bank of nuclear fuelInternational Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is ready to accept the offer of Kazakhstan on accommodation of the bank of nuclear fuel in its territory. The Director of the IAEA's Division of Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Waste Technology (NEFW), Hans Forsstrom, informed today during the break of the international conference concerning restoration of the territories polluted by the radioactive materials, the agency reports.
- Meeting of Council of Prime Ministers of CIS states to take place in AstanaThe meeting of the Council of Prime Ministers of CIS countries will take place in Astana on May, 22nd, the official representative of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Yerzhan Ashikbayev, informed at the weekly briefing, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, Russia to create study group on cooperation of supreme bodies of financial controlKazakhstan, Russia and Kyrgyzstan will create study group on cooperation of supreme bodies of financial control to struggle against corruption. The decision on creation of the working group is planned to be accepted in Astana on May, 28th at the conference of cooperation of the supreme bodies of financial control with control-supervising bodies within the limits of realization of the anticorruption state policy, the agency reports citing the press service of Accounts Committee.
- Kingdom Saudi Arabia to offer all facilities for Kazakhstan access of Saudi marketThe Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is ready to offer all the necessary facilities to enable Kazakhstan capital and investors to have an access of the Saudi market. Co-chairman of the Saudi party of the intergovernmental commission, chairman of Agency for Investments of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Amr Dabbagh, informed at the Kazakhstan-Saudi business-forum, the agency reports.
- Saudi Arabia suggests Kazakhstan canceling visas to develop tourist industryThe co-chairman of the Kazakhstan-Saudi Business Council in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Abdurahman az-Zamil informed Saudi Arabia suggested at the Kazakhstan-Saudi Arabian business forum Kazakhstan cancellation of visa mode to develop tourist branches and attract investments, the agency reports.
- Saudi Arabia suggests Kazakhstan creating joint transport companyThe co-chairman of the Kazakhstan-Saudi Business Council in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Abdurahman az-Zamil, informed at the Kazakhstan-Saudi Arabian business forum Saudi Arabia suggests Kazakhstan creating joint transport company with the help of Islamic Development Bank, the agency reports.
- Russian-Afghani forum suggests using possibilities of SCO, CIS, EurAsEC, and CSTORussian-Afghani forum suggests using possibilities of SCO, CIS, EurAsEC, and CSTO