Now viewing: International affair
- Agreement on increase of capacity of Kazakhstan-Chinese oil pipeline signed in BeijingThe agreement on increase of the capacity of the Kazakhstan-Chinese oil pipeline up to 20 million tons a year was signed in Beijing, the agency reports citing the press service of prime minister of Kazakhstan.
- EurAsEC countries approved project of concept of program Health of PeopleThe EurAsEC member states today in Astana during VII session of the Council of Public Health Services of EurAsEC Integration Committee signed the project of the interstate concept of the program Health of People of EurAsEC countries, the agency reports.
- Presidents of CSTO states expected to arrive in AlmatyThe Presidents of Armenia, Serzh Sargsyan, Kyrgyzstan, Kurmanbek Bakiev, Russia, Dmitry Medvedev, Tajikistan, Emomali Rahmon, and the Minister of Defense of Belarus, Leonid Maltsev, are expected to arrive in Almaty to participate in CRRF CSTO exercises, the chairman of the press service of Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Ilyas Omarov, informed the agency.
- EurAsEC food security concept to be signed in December, 2009The prime ministers plan to sign EurAsEC food security concept in December, 2009. First Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs of Belarus, Igor Petrishenko, informed in Minsk at the opening of the sessions of permanent commissions of EurAsEC Inter-Parliamentary Assembly, the agency reports citing news agency BELTA.
- Kazakhstan requests Iran to speed up construction of railway Uzen - GorganKazakhstan has requested Iran to speed up construction of the railway Uzen - Gyzylgaya - Bereket - Etrek - Gorgan. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, informed in Beijing during the meeting with First Vice President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mohammad Reza Rahimi, on Wednesday, the agency reports citing the prime minister's press service.
- Customs Union final document to be signed at EurAsEC summit in NovemberThe Customs Union final document will be signed at the summit of the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC) in November. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, informed in Beijing during the meeting with the Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin, on Wednesday, the agency reports citing official mass media.