Now viewing: All news
- Executive Director of state holding Samruk appointedBirzhan Kaneshev has been appointed the Executive Director of holding Samruk, the agency reports referring to the press service of Samruk holding.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.26 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 27, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.26 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
State visit of Kazakhstan President to Brazil began
- Korean Ambassador to Kazakhstan took part in opening of Kazakhstan -Korean factory SemAZ in SemeyThe Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Korea to the Republic of Kazakhstan Kim Il Su will take part in the opening of a new Kazakhstan-Korean factory SemAZ in Semey, Semey akim press service informed the agency.
- Political parties urge government to restraint rise in prices for breadPolitical parties Ak zhol, Auyl, Ruhaniyat and the Communist National Party of Kazakhstan call the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan to stabilize prices for bread, the agency reports.
- 12 leaders of CIS states to take part in summit of CIS presidents - Foreign Ministry of Tajikistan12 presidents of the states of the Commonwealth will take part in the summit of the leaders of the CIS states that will be held in Dushanbe on October 5-7.
- Kazakhstan occupies 71 place in World Bank, IFC Business Conduct-2008 ratingKazakhstan has occupied 71 place in the research of the World Bank (WB) and IFC (International Financial Corporation) Business Conduct-2008 in a new rating of 178 countries of the world, the agency reports referring to the report for 2007.
- Kazakhstan proposed to attach International fund of Aral rescue status of UN instituteKazakhstan proposed to attach the International fund of Aral rescue the status of the UN institute.
- Detoxication of area of Proton-M crash continuesDetoxication of area of Proton-M crash continues
- Average weighted rate is 121.20 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) rose by 0.09 KZT on Thursday against Wednesday and totaled KZT 121.20 per dollar.
- UN peace-making operations - most effective tool for regional crises settlements - N. NazarbayevThe efforts of the United Nations on carrying out of peace-making operations remain the most effective tool of peace settlement of the regional crises, the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev stated on Tuesday.
- Heptyl exceeds admissible norm by 2.3 up to 17.5 times - Emergency MinistryHeptyl level exceeds admissible norm by 2.3 up to 17.5 times in 10 tests of soil samples in the area of the crash of Breeze-M, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry of Emergency of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakh FM met his Slovakian counterpartOn September 24, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Marat Tazhin held a meeting with his Slovakian counterpart Jan Kubis in New York within the frame of the 62nd session of UN General Assembly.
- King of Morocco to visit Kazakhstan this fallMinister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Marat Tazhin held a meeting with Foreign Minister of Morocco. In the course of the meeting the parties discussed a forthcoming visit of King of Morocco Mohammed VI to Kazakhstan this fall.
- World market price for zinc to remain highDecrease of world market prices for zinc has discontinued.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 27: