Now viewing: All news
- Chinese businessmen proposed to create investment fund in KazakhstanAlso, foreign entrepreneurs prepared a number of proposals to implement industrial projects in the territory of the country.
- Kazakhstan to borrow up to US65mln for enhancing education qualityA loan agreement between Kazakhstan and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development was considered.
- Kazakhstan citizens prefer microcredits - the surveyIn the market of micro crediting, Kazakhstan has over 150 micro financial organizations. KMF remains the hugest participant of the market.
- Minister of Information told about social-labor fieldИs digitalizationAccording to the minister, Digital Kazakhstan state program includes three projects of digitalization of the social-labor field.
- Central Park of Almaty to undergo reconstructionThe Central Park of Almaty will be divided into zones, as well as new attractions will appear within it.
- Macroeconomic policy became more flexible and resilient to external shocks - KazakhstanИs National Bank
Macroeconomic policy became more flexible and resilient to external shocks - KazakhstanИs National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan presented a report on the financial stability for 2015-17. According to the head of the financial regulator, one of the significant risks for the banking system and the entire economy was the risks related to fixed exchange rate regimes.
- Putin invited Nazarbayev to take part in opening of 2018 FIFA World CupThe head of the Russian Federation told it at a telephone conversation with the President of Kazakhstan.