Now viewing: Politics
- Nazarbayev reprimanded Almaty, Almaty oblast akimsThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev reprimanded the akim of Almaty Imangali Tasmagambetov and akim of Almaty oblast Serik Umbetov for admission of illegal building up of Almaty at the session of the Security Council of Kazakhstan, the agency reports. "Illegal building in Almaty is the result of impudent violation of the laws of the country, for which nobody has been responsible for a long time," the President of Kazakhstan said.
- Senate returned amendments to Budgetary Code to MajilisThe senators at the plenary session have considered in the second reading and directed to Majilis the amendments to the bill on additions and amendments to the Budgetary Code, the agency reports.
- Changes of government members and resignations in bank sphere not take place - N. NazarbayevChanges of the members of the government and resignations in bank sphere will not take place.
- Kyrgyzstan President signed CSTO address on struggle with Afghani drug traffickingThe President of Kyrgyzstan Kurmanbek Bakiyev signed the address of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) to the world community on activization of struggle with Afghani drug trafficking, the agency reports referring to the president's press service of Kyrgyzstan.
- Consultations of CSTO experts to take place in MoscowConsultations of the CSTO experts regarding peace-making activity will be held on November 15 -16 in Moscow, the press service of CSTO secretariat informed the agency.
- Parliament ratified agreement between Kazakhstan, Georgian governments on international automobile communication
Parliament ratified agreement between Kazakhstan, Georgian governments on international automobile communicationToday at the plenary session the senate deputies passed the law on ratification of the agreement between the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the government of Georgia on international automobile communication," the agency reports.
- Third World Summit of steady development to be held in Astana in 2012Kazakhstan can initiate carrying out of the Third World Summit on steady development in 2012 in Astana.
- Kazakhstan-EU conference to be held in November in BrusselsKazakhstan - European Union: results and horizons of cooperation conference will be held in Brussels on November 27, the agency reports referring to the press service of the National Democratic Party Nur Otan.
- New chairman of Environment Protection Department in Eastern Kazakhstan oblast appointedNew chairman of the territorial structure of Environment Protection Department has been appointed in the Eastern Kazakhstan oblast, the press service of the Western Kazakhstan akim informed the agency.