Now viewing: Politics
- Employees of law-enforcement structures to be reduced by 10 - 15 %Employees of the law-enforcement structures will be reduced, in connection with the president's decree on the reform of the law-enforcement system, by 10 - 15 %. Vice Minister of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan, Alexander Kulinich, informed during an online-conference, the agency reports.
- 44 billion KZT spent for electronic government in Kazakhstan44 billion KZT has been spent for implementation of electronic government in Kazakhstan within five years. The Minister of Communications and Information of Kazakhstan, Askar Zhumagaliev, informed at a government session concerning implementation of electronic government, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev assigned financial police to strengthen fight against corruption and shadow economyThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, met the chairman of Agency for Struggle Against Economic and Corruption Criminality, Kayrat Kozhamzharov. K. Kozhamzharov informed the President of the results of the work of the agency for 8 months of 2010, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Russia discussed OSCE summit in AstanaThe President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbaev, held a telephone conversation with the President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- President, KNB chairman discussed measures to modernise national security systemThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, and the chairman of Committee of National Security of Kazakhstan, Nurtay Abykaev, discussed measures to modernise the national security system of the country and guarantee protection of the rights of citizens, the agency reports citing the president's press service.