Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 17:
- Investments into fixed capital in I quarter 2009 increased by 3.1 %Volume of investments into fixed capital in Kazakhstan in January - March, 2009 totaled 639 billion 250 million KZT that is by 3.1 % more than in January - March, 2008 (619 billion 811 million KZT), the monthly report of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan states.
- Legislature on small and medium business audit needs to be changedLegislature on small and medium business audit needs to be changed
- World prices for oil gone downThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Wednesday, have gone down, the agency reports citing the message of RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- ARNM to fine unfair monopolistsThe chairman of the Agency for Regulation of Natural Monopolies, Nurlan Aldabergenov, informed the Agency for Regulation of Natural Monopolies (ARNM) of Kazakhstan will fine unfair monopolists, the agency reports.
- Prices in world market of lead increasedThe prices for lead in the world market, following the results of the last month, increased. The average price of lead at the London Metal Exchange (LME) has increased.