Now viewing: All news
- Remains of Golden Man sent for analysis to AlmatyThe remains of the Golden Man discovered recently in Temir district of Aktobe region were sent for an analysis to Almaty.
- Lives at risk if wireless technology demands are not held in check: UN weather watchdogEarth observation services vital to weather forecasts and long-term climate change monitoring, are having to share more and more limited bandwith, with the rollout of new communication devices, including the new 5G phone data service.
- Eight migrants found in UK-bound refrigerated truck in N. FranceEight migrants, including four children, were discovered in a refrigerated lorry in Calais in northern France, local media reported on Monday.
- Kazakhstani SMEs manufactured products worth KZT12.7trn in H1 2019The share of small and medium businesses in the country’s GDP in January-June 2019 was 28.5%.
- NIS school set to be opened in ZhezkazganThe Nazarbayev Intellectual School is set to be opened in Zhezkazgan.
- S.Korea offers to hold working-level talks with N. K. about Mount Kumgang projectSouth Korea offered Monday to hold working-level talks with North Korea about a long-suspended tour program at the North's Mount Kumgang, after Pyongyang demanded Seoul remove all of its resort facilities from the mountain in a threat to end the joint business.
- Alert level raised for volcano on southwestern Japan islandThe alert level for a volcano on a southwestern Japan island was raised Monday after a large-scale earthquake was recorded near the crater the previous night, Japan's weather agency said.