Now viewing: Society
- Kazakhstan plans to train 36 thousand people for specialties in demandFollowing the first quarter of the present year, more than 9 thousand people have been sent for short-term vocational trainings.
- Introduction of e-passports of health began in Akmola regionAkmola, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda and Kostanay regions hold the transition to paper-free workflow in medicine - "Paperless hospitals." The transition of all regions is planned until the end of the year.
- Kazakhstan universities could have the right to decide on the cost of education - the MinisterAccording to the draft law in terms of regulating the financial policy, it is proposed to eliminate the norm that regulates the cost of education in the universities on a paid basis.
- Since gaining independence, Kazakhstan published about 400mln copies of booksSince 2010, more than 10 billion tenge allocated for book publishing.
- Nazarbayev University scientists developed an electric wheelchairThe wheelchair has no analogs in Kazakhstan and is cheaper than similar foreign ones.
- Almost 80% of Kazakhstan citizens spend the entire salary - the surveyAccording to the opinion poll, 14.5% of respondents can afford to save a small amount.