Now viewing: Society
- 7,338 houses reconstructed in ArysTo date the bulk of restoration works in the city of Arys has been completed in 7,338 private dwellings and high-rise buildings. This is 96% of the affected housing stock in the city. A total of 7,634 houses were affected by the explosions at a military depot,
- President commissions Government to tackle housing problems of low-income large familiesPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has commissioned to solve the problem of low-income large families who are waiting to get their housing.
- KZT1.2trn to be allocated for transport system modernizationDelivering his State-of-the-Nation Address President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev stressed that the Nurly Zhol state program is a strategic project owing to which the process of modernization will touch upon the whole transport system of the country.
- Tokayev commissions to develop unified housing policyPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has commissioned to adopt a unified model of housing development.
- Kazakhstan to earmark billions to develop villagesPresident of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev instructed to earmark additional funds for the implementation of the Auyl – yel besigi (Village is the cradle of the country) project.
- Kazakhstani lands not for sale – PresidentPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev urged to stop speculation about the sale of Kazakhstani lands to foreigners.
- Tokayev demands to toughen laws to stop poachingKazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev also demanded to toughen the laws against poaching.