Now viewing: All news
- Working group concerning construction in Almaty created in governmentWorking group concerning construction in Almaty created in government
- Astana to host Council of Boundary armies' commanders' sessionAstana will host the Council of the boundary armies' commanders' session of the CIS member states on September 12-13, the CIS executive committee press service informed the agency.
- Official visit of Kazakhstan President to Turkmenistan beganThe two-day official visit of the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev to Turkmenistan started today, the agency reports.
- KazPrime indicator increased by three basic items and made 9.17 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 11, value of KazPrime indicator increased by three basic items and made 9.17 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev visited a number of industrial objects in Mangistau oblastThe President of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev visited a number of industrial objects during his two-day working trip to Mangistau oblast, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan introduces temporary ban on launch of all Proton modificationsKazakhstan introduces temporary ban on launches of all Proton modifications from the cosmodrome Baikonur, vice Prime Minister Umirzak Shukeev informed on Monday.
- Bilateral documents to be signed during Kazakhstan President visit to TurkmenistanDuring the official visit of the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev to Turkmenistan, September 11-12, a number of bilateral documents will be signed.
- Chairmen of two social-enterprise corporations - Ontustik and Zhetysu approvedThe Chairmen of two social-enterprise corporations - Ontustik and Zhetysu have been approved today at the government session, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 11:
- New financial police chief appointed in South KazakhstanNew chief of financial police has been appointed in the South Kazakhstan oblast.
- Direct aircraft service between Kazakhstan-Malaysia to be resumed till 2010Direct aircraft service between Kazakhstan and Malaysia will be resumed till 2010. The Malaysian Ambassador to Kazakhstan Tan Thai Hing informed on Monday at the press conference in Almaty.
- Average weighted rate is 122.17 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Tuesday against Monday by 0.04 KZT and totaled KZT 122.17 per dollar.
- Prime minister of Belarus to visit Kazakhstan in SeptemberThe Prime Minister of Belarus Sergey Sidorsky will pay working visit to Kazakhstan on September 12-13.
- Vice Chairwoman of NPC Standing Committee to visit KazakhstanThe vice Chairwoman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress (NPC) He Luli will visit Kazakhstan. The Kazakhstan official MFA representative Yerzhan Ashikbayev informed on Monday during the briefing.