Now viewing: All news
- PM chaired session on reparation for EXPO-2017The session participants reviewed the process of implementation of the instructions given by President NursultanNazarbayev on December 6, 2012 at a session of the state commission for organization and holding of the international exhibition EXPO-2017.
- Kazakhstan to join top 40 countries in terms of logistics performance index"Taking into consideration the target value of the Logistics Performance Index of the World Bank, we set a goal to reach the 40th place among 155 countries by 2020. In order to reach this goal, we must climb up from the 86th to 50th place of the rating by 2015".
- India urges Kazakhstan to consider OVL buyThe Minister also highlighted the need to streamline shipping facilities between India and Kazakhstan. Currently, most of the trade is taking place through European and Chinese ports because of the problems associated with transportation via Iranian ports
- Counternarcotic agencies of Russia and Kazakhstan seized about 260 kilograms of heroinOperation "Transit" to curb the activities of transnational drug traffickers, organized the delivery channel of Afghan heroin from Kyrgyzstan through Kazakhstan to Russia, held at the end of last year, by National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Federal Service for Drug Control of the Russian Federation.
- 350 people evacuatedat the station in Astana after a false bomb scare call"On January 9 this year at 11.11 p.m. Operations Control of the Police Department received a call from anonymous caller who said that" there was a bomb at the railway station," the press-service of the Police Department informed.