Now viewing: All news
- Every 5th applicant intends to study abroadAlmost 90% of KazakhstanИs applicants that have already left for studying abroad choose Russian or Chinese university.
- Kazakhstan's National Football team moved up in FIFA rankingThe main team of the country improved its indications by two lines.
- Kazakhstan's Zhumayev for the second time conquers EverestKazakhstan's climber Maksut Zhumayev foir the second time in his life has summited Everest, the roof of the world.
- Air Astana marks 10th anniversary of ab-initio pilot training programAir Astana has marked the tenth anniversary of the highly successful ab-initio pilot training program with the promotion of 10 graduates of the course from First Officer to Captain.
- Kazakhstan plans to take KZT 4 trln in taxes by 2025Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Bakytzhan Sagintayev has taken the floor at the Astana Economic Forum to tell how the Government plans to fulfill the tasks it faces.
- Turkish surgeons performed five most complicated surgeries in AktobeSurgeons from Turkey arrived in Aktobe to perform the five most complicated surgeries there.
- Kazakh PM, Nokia Vice President mull coop issuesKazakh Prime Minister Bakytzhan Sagintayev met on Thursday on the sidelines of the XI Astana Economic Forum with Markus Borchert, Senior Vice President Market Europe at Nokia.
- Hawaii volcano spews 9 km-high plume of ashKilauea volcano, located in the eastern part of the island of Hawaii, the largest in the Hawaii archipelago, spewed ash at a height of approximately 9.1 km.