Now viewing: All news
- Press center with 5G service opens for 2019 two sessionsThe press center for the "two sessions", the National People's Congress (NPC) and Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), was put into official use at the Media Center Hotel on the north side of the West Chang'an Street, Beijing on Feb. 27.
- Foreign-funded companies in Beijing's CBD top 10,000 for two years in a rowThe number of foreign-funded companies in the Beijing Central Business District (CBD) has reached 10,000 for two years in a row, said Guo Liang, deputy director of the Beijing CBD Administrative Committee.
- 5,000 workers to be engaged in road construction works in KazakhstanMinister of Industry and Infrastructure Development Roman Sklyar unveiled the plans of implementation of the Presidential instructions regarding improvement of road infrastructure.
- Daniyar Akishev appointed as Advisor to the PresidentHead of State Nursultan Nazarbayev has appointed Daniyar Akishev as the Advisor to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
- Cooperation with Central Asia discussed at British ParliamentThe Conservative Foreign & Commonwealth Council (CFCC) and Conservative Friends of Eurasia hosted the "Global Britain and multilateral relations with the Central Asian States" panel at Parliament, where the ambassadors of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan discussed political and economic developments in the region.
- Over 830,000 Kazakhstanis to receive targeted social support - Minister SaparbayevOn Thursday, at the Governmental sitting, Minister of Labour and Social Protection Berdibek Saparbayev talked about the measures of support of low-income and large families.
- Kazakh skier allegedly arrested in doping raid in AustriaThe International Ski Federation (FIS) has released its official statement regarding doping arrests made in Seefeld, Austria yesterday.
- Starbucks opens high-end roaster cafe in central TokyoStarbucks Corp. has opened a four-story, high-end roastery in central Tokyo featuring a bar and lounge and serving specialty coffees and teas, its fifth such outlet in the world.
- WTI crude oil up 2.6%The crude oil prices went up during Wednesday's trading sessions on the exchanges of London and New York.
- China contributes most to global greenery expansionChina is the source of a quarter of global increase in green leaf area between 2000 and 2017, ranking the first in the world regarding the contribution rate, said a recent study by the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).