Now viewing: Economy
- KazPrime indicator increased by one basic item and made 9.14 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 10, value of KazPrime indicator increased by one basic item and made 9.14 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan is top world flour exporter for last 8 monthsKazakhstan is top world flour exporter for last 8 months
- Kazakhstan harvested more than 60 % of sown areaAs of today, grain yield of the Republic has reached more than from 60 % of sown area. The Minister of Agriculture Akhmetzhan Esimov informed at the government selector meeting.
- Agreement on construction of Near-Caspian gas pipeline almost readyAgreement on construction of Near-Caspian gas pipeline almost ready
- Average weighted rate is 122.21 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Monday against Friday by 0.12 KZT and totaled KZT 122.21 per dollar.
- Deposits in national currency gone down by 0.8 %In July, 2007 deposits in national currency decreased by 0.8 % - up to 2784.7 billion KZT, deposits in foreign currency increased by 14.6 % - up to 1017.5 billion KZT, the agency reports referring to the National Bank of Kazakhstan press service.