Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for December 4:
- Ministry of Economics, EBRD discussed prospects of further cooperationThe Responsible Secretary of the Ministry of Economics and Budgetary Planning Dina Shazhenova and the chairman of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) representation in Kazakhstan Andre Kuusvek discussed prospects of further cooperation, the agency reports referring to the press service of the ministry.
- November inflation in Kazakhstan made 3 %Inflation in the Republic of Kazakhstan in November, 2007 made 2.7 %, the agency reports referring to the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 90 basic items and made 11.98 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on December 3, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 90 basic items and made 11.98 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.83 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Monday against Friday by 0.01 and totaled KZT 120.83 per dollar.
- Tax on minerals extraction to increase tax base of subsoil users twice - ErgozhinIntroduction of the tax on extraction of minerals will increase tax base of subsoil users by at least twice. Vice Minister of Finance Daulet Ergozhin said on Thursday, the agency reports.