Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for December 11:
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 2 basic items and made 12.21% annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on December 10, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 2 basic items and made 12.21 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- World market prices for aluminum stabilizedWorld market prices for aluminum stabilized.
- Average weighted rate is 120.78 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Monday against Friday by 0.02 and totaled KZT 120.76 per dollar.
- New Public Prosecutor appointed in AktobeAktobe city prosecutor's office has undergone personnel rearrangements - 43-year old Bolat Kulzhanov has been appointed the new public prosecutor of the city by the decision of the State Office of Public Prosecutor of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- EBRD received status of UN General Assembly observerThe General Assembly of the United Nations on December 6 approved resolution on granting the Eurasian Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) the status of observer in the UN General Assembly, the agency reports referring to EBRD press service.
- Price for copper to go up in DecemberIn the world market of copper prices have gone down in November and for the last days prices have risen.
- Mittal Steel Temirtau to invest $500 million to increase coal miningMittal Steel Temirtau will direct investments up to $400-$500 million for increase in coal mining, the president of the board of directors of Arselor Mittal Lakshmi Mittal informed after the meeting with the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports.