Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on February 1 increased by 0.1 % - up to 2627.62Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 1, 2008 KASE index increased by 2.08 items (0.1 %) - from 2625.54 up to 2627.62, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 2, 3, 4:
- State Secretary pays working visit to Aktobe oblastThe State Secretary of Kazakhstan Kanat Saudabayev is paying working visit to the Aktobe oblast, the agency reports referring to the press service of akim of Aktobe oblast.
- High rates of economic growth expected in Kazakhstan in 2008 - IMFHigh rates of economic growth in spite of slowing down of world economic rates are expected in Kazakhstan in 2008, the representatives of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said at the meeting with the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov on Thursday, the agency reports referring to the prime minister's press service.
- Session of senior officials and experts of bank-members of SCO Interbank Association held in AstanaThe session of the senior officials and experts of bank-members of Interbank Association of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization came to the end (IBA SCO) on Thursday in Astana under the presidency of Development Bank of Kazakhstan, the agency reports referring to the IBA press service.
- Average weighted rate is 120.11 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Friday against Thursday by 0.10 and totaled KZT 120.11 per dollar.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 10 items and made 11.23 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 1, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 10 items and made 11.23 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.