Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 5:
- January gold and exchange currency reserves of Kazakhstan increased by 5.9 %The international reserves of the country in whole (in current prices), including money of the National fund (according to the preliminary estimates - $21 555.9 million), have grown by 5.9 % and have made $40 717.2 million, the agency reports referring to the message of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- National Bank to hold five auctions of short-term notes for 125 billion KZT in FebruaryIn February of 2008 the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan plans will hold five auctions of short-term notes for the sum of 125 billion KZT, the agency reports referring to the press centre of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Astana budget executed by 116.4 % - deputy akimAccording to data as of February 1, 2008, the budget of Astana has been executed by 116.4 %: 5 billion 399 million 282.9 thousand KZT with the plan of 4 billion 637 million 615 thousand KZT. The deputy akim of Astana Ermek Amanshayev informed today at the operative meeting in akimat.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 14 items and made 11.37 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 4, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 14 items and made 11.37 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.19 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Monday against Friday by 0.08 and totaled KZT 120.19 per dollar.