Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 8:
- Kazakhstan plans to extract 70 million tons of oil in 2008Kazakhstan plans to extract 70 million tons of oil in 2008.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 11.40 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 7, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 11.40 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.24 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Thursday against Wednesday by 0.14 and totaled KZT 120.24 per dollar.
- KASE index on February 6 increased by 3.6 % - up to 2545.57Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 6, 2008 KASE index decreased by 94.45 items (3.6 %) - from 2640.02 up to 2545.57, the agency reports.