Now viewing: Economy
- Unassimilated budgetary funds made 26 billion KZT - ZhamishevLast year unassimilated budgetary funds reached the sum of more than 26 billion KZT. Bolat Zhamishev said at the session of the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan on Thursday, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 9, 10, 11:
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 12 items and made 11.28 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 8, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 12 items and made 11.28 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- 8 billion KZT imposed on subsoil users by results of tax inspection for two yearsBy the results of tax inspections for 2005 - 2007 large subsoil users were imposed penalties for the sum of 8 billion KZT. Bolat Zhamishev, Finance Minister, informed during the session of the Ministry of Finance on Thursday.
- Tax revenues increased by 24 % in 2007 - Tax CommitteeTax revenues has increased by 24 %.
- Average weighted rate is 120.35 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Friday against Thursday by 0.11 and totaled KZT 120.35 per dollar.
- State debt in relation to GDP decreased by 5.1 % - Finance Minister ofSize of the governmental debt in relation to GDP has decreased by 5.1 %. The Minister of Finance Bolat Zhamishev informed today at the session of the board of the ministry on Thursday.
- KASE index on February 7 decreased by 0.04 % - up to 2544.43Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 7, 2008 KASE index decreased by 1.14 items (0.04 %) - from 2545.57 up to 2544.43, the agency reports.