Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on February 11 increased by 0.1 % - up to 2578.98Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 11, 2008 KASE index increased by 1.25 items (0.1 %) - from 2577.73 up to 2578.98, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 12:
- Kazyna to solve strategic problems of fund - DunayevThe Fund of Steady Development Kazyna should avoid the projects that are not directly connected with realization of strategic problems of the fund.
- Profit of Kazyna companies totaled 4.8 billion KZT in 2007Profit of companies, a part of the Fund of Steady Development Kazyna, made nearly 4.8 billion KZT in 2007, the chairman of the board of Kazyna Fund Armand Dunayev stated today, the agency reports.
- PM charged Kazyna to attract its branches to work with international financial institutionsThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov charged Fund of Steady Development Kazyna to accelerate the work on attraction of its branches to act as strategic partners of the international financial institutions.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 8 items and made 11.20 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 11, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 8 items and made 11.20 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Samgau Holding, French Thales Group signed memorandumThe National Scientific-Technological Holding Samgau and French company Thales Group concluded memorandum of mutual understanding in the area of development of information-technological services in Kazakhstan, the agency reports referring to the press service of Samgau Holding on Friday.
- Average weighted rate is 120.35 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) did not change on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.35 per dollar.
- KASE index on February 8 increased by 1.3 % - up to 2577.73Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 8, 2008 KASE index increased by 33.30 items (1.3 %) - from 2544.43 up to 2577.73, the agency reports.