Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on February 12 increased by 1.8 % - up to 2625.55Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 11, 2008 KASE index increased by 46.57 items (1.8 %) - from 2578.98 up to 2625.55, the agency reports.
- GDP growth in 2008 to reach 5 % in Kazakhstan - Ministry of EconomicsIn Kazakhstan GDP growth in 2008 is forecasted to reach the level of 5 %. The Minister of Economics Bakhyt Sultanov said today at the Ministry of Economics and Budgetary Planning.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 13:
- Average weighted rate is 120.37 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.02 on Tuesday against Monday and totaled KZT 120.37 per dollar.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 1 item and made 11.21 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 12, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 1 item and made 11.21 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Transparency should be Kazyna Fund markThe chairman of the board of the Fund of Steady Development Kazyna Armand Dunayev calls structural divisions of the fund for more transparency to the society, he stated at the session of the board on Monday, the agency reports.
- Project of uniform automated system of distribution of medicines being developed by Kazyna initiative
Project of uniform automated system of distribution of medicines being developed by Kazyna initiativeThe project of creation of the uniform automated system of distribution of medicines to the state medical institutions is being developed by the initiative of the Fund of Steady Development Kazyna.