Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 15:
- National Bank not to admit extreme fluctuations of exchange rate of KZT in 2008 - SaydenovThe National Bank of Kazakhstan intends not to admit extreme fluctuation of KZT exchange rate in 2008.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 3 items and made 11.18 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 14, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 3 items and made 11.18 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- For January, 2008 KZT strengthened by 0.07 % - National BankFor January, 2008 KZT strengthened by 0.07 %, the agency reports referring to the message of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Average weighted rate is 120.15 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.17 on Thursday against Wednesday and totaled KZT 120.15 per dollar.
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan foreign trade turnover exceeds $500 millionForeign trade turnover between Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan exceeds $500 million.
- Investment fund of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan to start work soonThe investment fund of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan will start its work in the near future, the Charge d'Affaires ad interim for the Republic of Kazakhstan in Kyrgyzstan Boronbek Albergenov said at the press conference on Wednesday, the agency reports.
- Financial Market Regulation Agency chairman reported president on results of development of financial market of the country
Financial Market Regulation Agency chairman reported president on results of development of financial market of the countryThe President of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev received the chairman of the Agency for regulation and supervision of the financial market and financial organizations Elena Bahmutova, the agency reports referring to the president's press service on Wednesday.
- KASE index on February 13 increased by 0.02 % - up to 2625.96Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 13, 2008 KASE index increased by 0.41 items (0.02 %) - from 2625.55 up to 2625.96, the agency reports.