Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 21:
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 11.04 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 20, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 11.04 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- KASE index on February 19 increased by 0.5% - up to 2725.3Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 19, 2008 KASE index increased by 14.66 items (0.5 %) - from 2710.64 up to 2725.30, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.12 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.07 on Wednesday against Tuesday and totaled KZT 120.12 per dollar.
- February gold and exchange currency reserves of Kazakhstan decreased by 0.9 %The international reserves of the country as a whole (in current prices), including money of the National Fund (by preliminary data - $21 686.1 million), have decreased by 0.9 % and have made $40 348.7 million, the agency reports referring to the message of the National Bank of the Republic.