Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 26:
- Ban on export of vegetable oil prolonged in Kazakhstan till June 1 - EsimovBan on export of vegetable oil has been prolonged in Kazakhstan till June 1.
- Kazakhstan exported nearly seven million tons of grain - Agriculture MinisterAs of today, Kazakhstan has exported nearly seven million tons of grain of the last year crop. The Agriculture Minister Akhmetzhan Esimov said today in the interview.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 11.06 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 25, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 11.06 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.50 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.11 on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.50 per dollar.
- Kazakhstan extracted more than 9.5 million tons of oil for two monthsFor two months Kazakhstan has extracted more than 9.5 million tons of oil. The Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Sauat Mynbayev informed today during the selector government session, the agency reports.