Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for April 1:
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 12 items and made 9.16 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on March 31, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 12 items and made 9.16 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- World prices for steel in March reached upper limitWorld prices for steel in March reached the upper limit due to deficit of deliveries, growing costs and increase in purchases in connection with expectation of price increase by steelmaking companies, the agency reports referring to Bloomberg agency.
- Average weighted rate is 120.69 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) did not change on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.69 per dollar.
- KASE index on March 28 decreased by 0.2 % - up to 2587.42Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on March 28, 2008 KASE index decreased by 6.41 items (0.2 %) - from 2593.83 up to 2587.42, the agency reports.