Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 14:
- World market of silver faces recessionWorld market of silver faces recession, the experts consider.
- Vice Prime Minister familiarized with course of construction of objects in flood regions in South Kazakhstan oblast
Vice Prime Minister familiarized with course of construction of objects in flood regions in South Kazakhstan oblastVice Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Umirzak Shukeev and vice-chairman of the National Democratic Party Nur Otan Sergey Gromov visited Saryagash region of the South Kazakhstan oblast on May, 10, the agency reports referring to press service of oblast akim.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 9 items and made 9.03 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on May 13, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 9 items and made 9.03 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.61 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.05 KZT on Tuesday against Monday and totaled KZT 120.61 per dollar.
- New chairman of Statistics Department appointed in Eastern Kazakhstan oblastDauren Tleubayev has been appointed the chairman of Statistics Department in the Eastern Kazakhstan oblast by the decree of Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan, the agency reports referring to the press service of akim of the Eastern Kazakhstan oblast on Monday.