Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on May 15 increased by 1.2 % - up to 2717.49Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on May 15, 2008 KASE index increased by 31.12 items (1.2 %) - from 2686.37 up to 2717.49, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 16:
- World market of copper faces recessionWorld market of copper faces recession. Monthly average price of this metal at London stock exchange LME for the last days of May decreased. Stocks of copper in LME warehouses for the last month have increased.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 5 items and made 8.92 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on May 15, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 5 items and made 8.92 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Foreign trade turnover of Kazakhstan increased by 39 % - Industry MinisterForeign trade turnover of Kazakhstan from the beginning of the current year has increased by 39 %. The Minister of Industry and Commerce Vladimir Shkolnik informed on Wednesday, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.74 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.17 KZT on Thursday against Wednesday and totaled KZT 120.74 per dollar.
- KASE index on May 14 increased by 0.2 % - up to 2686.37Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on May 14, 2008 KASE index increased by 5.18 items (0.2 %) - from 2681.19 up to 2686.37, the agency reports.