Now viewing: Economy
- Ministry of Economics considers inflation in Kazakhstan not to exceed 10 %Ministry of Economics considers inflation in Kazakhstan not to exceed 10 %
- World prices for foodstuffs began to stabilize - FAOFood and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) informs of stabilization of prices for food stuffs, the agency reports referring to the UN news center.
- KASE index on May 16 increased by 0.2 % - up to 2722.78Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on May 16, 2008 KASE index increased by 5.29 items (0.2 %) - from 2717.49 up to 2722.78, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 17, 18, 19:
- RBC approved intermediate term plan of social and economic development of Kazakhstan for 2008 - 2010
RBC approved intermediate term plan of social and economic development of Kazakhstan for 2008 - 2010During the tenth session the Republican Budgetary Commissions (RBC) under the presidency of the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov approved the intermediate term plan of social and economic development, the intermediate term of fiscal policy for 2008 - 2010, and parameters of specification of the republican budget for 2008, the press service of the Ministry of Economics and Budgetary Planning informed the agency.
- Rate of real GDP growth in 2008 expected at level 5.3 % - Minister of EconomicsReal GDP growth rate in 2008 is expected to reach the level of 5.3 %. The Minister of Economics and Budgetary Planning Bakhyt Sultanov informed today at the government session in Astana, the agency reports.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 8.92 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on May 16, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 8.92 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.70 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.04 KZT on Friday against Thursday and totaled KZT 120.70 per dollar.