Now viewing: Economy
- Ministry of Finance published list of subsoil users - exporters of oil subject to customs dutiesThe Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan published the preliminary list of subsoil users - exporters of crude oil subject to export customs duties, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry of Finance on Friday.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 20:
- Quotations of basic grades of oil indicated decreaseQuotations of the basic grades of oil, following the results of tenders on Thursday, indicated further decrease, the agency reports referring to the group of companies OMT Consult.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 12 items and made 8.80 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on May 19, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 12 items and made 8.80 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- World market of aluminum stabilizedWorld market of aluminum stabilized with high exchange quotations. Stocks of aluminum in the LME warehouses and at stock exchange ShFE for the last month have increased and at stock exchange COMEX have decreased.
- Average weighted rate is 120.69 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.01 KZT on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.69 per dollar.
- Kazakhstan budget income in 2008 to grow by 30 billion KZT - Economics MinisterKazakhstan republican budget income in 2008 will make 2729.7 billion KZT with growth as compared to the ratified budget for 29.9 billion KZT. The Minister of Economy and Budgetary Planning Bakhyt Sultanov informed in Astana at the government meeting on Friday, the agency reports.