Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on May 22 increased by 0.1 % - up to 2766.84Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on May 22, 2008 KASE index increased by 4.01 items (0.1 %) - from 2762.83 up to 2766.84, the agency reports.
- Government to change order of oil export duty collection since 2009 - Finance MinisterSince 2009 the government plans to change the order of collection of oil export duty. The Minister of Finance Bolat Zhamishev informed today during Senate plenary session, the agency reports.
- Agriculture Ministry to introduce amendments to Law on Food Safety - KurishbayevThe Ministry of Agriculture of Kazakhstan will bring to the Parliament the bill on amendments and additions to the Law on Food Safety in Kazakhstan in the near future. The Minister of Agriculture Akylbek Kurishbayev informed today during the meeting in the Agriculture Ministry.
- Kazakhstan to ban export of mineral oil since June 1- September 1Kazakhstan government decree on introduction of temporary ban on export for gasoline and diesel fuel was published in the official press on Thursday, the agency reports.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 6 items and made 8.79 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on May 22, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 6 items and made 8.79 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- New manager of Northern Kazakhstan oblast akimat appointedTalgat Kochkarbayev has been appointed new manager of the Northern Kazakhstan oblast akimat by the decree of akim of the Northern Kazakhstan oblast, the agency reports referring to the press service of Northern Kazakhstan oblast akim.
- KASE index on May 21 decreased by 0.2 % - up to 2762.83Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on May 21, 2008 KASE index decreased by 5.49 items (0.2 %) - from 2768.32 up to 2762.83, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.58 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.01 KZT on Thursday against Wednesday and totaled KZT 120.58 per dollar.