Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 30:
- Indonesia plans to leave OPEC structureIndonesia informed on plans to leave the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), the agency reports referring to Financial Times.
- Concession center to be created in Kazakhstan - Economic MinisterConcession center will be created in Kazakhstan. The Minister of Economics and Budgetary Planning Bakhyt Sultanov informed today during the round table concerning development of state-private partnership, the agency reports.
- Concept of development of state-private partnership to be developed in KazakhstanThe concept of development of state-private partnership is planned to be developed in Kazakhstan. The Minister of Economics and Budgetary Planning Bakhyt Sultanov informed today during the round table concerning state-private partnership development, the agency reports.
- Quotations of basic grades of oil fell downQuotations of basic grades of oil, following the results of auctions on Tuesday, fell down, the agency reports referring to the review of oil market of the group of companies OMT Consult.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 1 item and made 8.79 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on May 29, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 1 item and made 8.79 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.47 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.07 KZT on Thursday against Wednesday and totaled KZT 120.47 per dollar.
- Ex-assistant akim appointed Turkestan akimNew akim of Turkestan city was introduced to akimat of the city. Ex-assistant akim of Turkestan Beybit Syzdykov became the akim of the city. The press service of akim of the South Kazakhstan oblast informed the agency.