Now viewing: Economy
- Almaty akim made decision on creation of Business CouncilAkim of Almaty Akhmetzhan Esimov during the meeting with businessmen of the city informed of creation of Business Council to help businessmen of the city, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 31, June 1, 2:
- Caspian Energy Hub to be created in AktauCaspian Energy Hub in Aktau will be created in spring, 2009. Akim of Mangistau oblast Krymbek Kusherbayev informed addressing the participants of the international scientific-practical conference VI International Nadirov Readings, the agency reports.
- Karaganda hosts II International Investment Forum - Karaganda Invest - 2008Karaganda, on behalf of the President of the country, support of Kazakhstan government, and JSC Company Fund of Steady Development Kazyna, hosts II International Investment Forum Karaganda Invest - 2008 on May 30-31, the agency reports.
- Europe may encounter gas deficit by 2015 - International Energy AgencyEurope may face deficit of gas by 2015. The Associate Director of International Energy Agency (IEA) William Ramsay informed at the summit of CIS on oil and gas in Paris on Wednesday, the agency reports referring to information resource of RBC Daily.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 28 items and made 8.51 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on May 30, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 28 items and made 8.51 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Quotations of basic grades of oil increasedQuotations of basic grades of oil, following the results of tenders on Wednesday, have increased, the agency reports referring to the review of oil market of group of companies OMT Consult.
- Average weighted rate is 120.57 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.10 KZT on Friday against Thursday and totaled KZT 120.57 per dollar.
- KASE index on May 29 decreased by 0.04 % - up to 2668.79Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on May 29, 2008 KASE index decreased by 1. 18 items (0.04 %) - from 2669.97 up to 2668.79, the agency reports.