Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 6:
- Malaysian Prime Minister suggested suspending future oil trade to restraint rise of goods pricesThe Prime Minister of Malaysia Abdullah Ahmad Badavi addressing the 22nd conference opened yesterday of the Asian-Pacific countries in Kuala Lumpur suggested suspending future oil trade in the world markets to restraint prices for goods, the agency reports referring to News Agency Xinhua.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 5 items and made 7.78 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on June 5, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 5 items and made 7.78 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.67 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.06 KZT on Thursday against Wednesday and totaled KZT 120.67 per dollar.
- Quotations of basic grades of oil slightly increasedQuotations of the basic grades of oil, following the results of the tenders on Monday, have slightly increased, the agency reports referring to the daily review of the oil market of group of companies OMT Consult.
- KASE index on June 4 decreased by 1.1 % - up to 2663.16Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on June 4, 2008 KASE index decreased by 29.71 items (1.1 %) - from 2692.87 up to 2692.87, the agency reports.