Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on June 13 increased by 0.3 % - up to 2688.61Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on June 13, 2008 KASE index increased by 6.72 items (0.3 %) - from 2681.89 up to 2688.61, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for June 14, 15, 16:
- Businessmen of Kazakhstan and France to create Business CouncilBusinessmen of Kazakhstan and France will create Business Council. The Minister of Economics and Budgetary Planning Bakhyt Sultanov informed the agency.
- Kyzylorda oblast undergone personnel rearrangementsKyzylorda oblast has undergone new personnel rearrangements, the agency reports referring to the press service of oblast akimat.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 5 items and made 7.48 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on June 13, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 5 items and made 7.48 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan to export grain to countries paid their contracts before introduction of export banKazakhstan to export grain to countries paid their contracts before introduction of export ban
- Average weighted rate is 120.67 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.08 KZT on Friday against Thursday and totaled KZT 120.67 per dollar.