Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on June 30 decreased by 2.3 % - up to 2613.76Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on June 30, 2008 KASE index decreased by 62.09 items (2.3 %) - from 2675.85 up to 2613.76, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for July 1:
- Kazakhstan refused Agip KCO consortium to change final term of development of Kashagan depositKazakhstan refused Agip KCO consortium to change final term of development of Kashagan deposit scheduled for 2041. The Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Sauat Mynbayev informed on Saturday at the government session, the agency reports.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 7.10 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on June 30, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 7.10 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.75 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) did not change on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.75 per dollar.
- World market price of chrome continues to riseWorld market price of chrome has continued to rise. Average spot price of low-carbon ferrochromium in the free European market has risen over the last days.
- Quotations of basic grades of oil gone downQuotations of basic grades of oil, following the results of tenders on Wednesday, have gone down, the agency reports referring to the review of oil market of group of companies OMT Consult.