Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on July 3 increased by 1.3 % - up to 2630.62Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on July 3, 2008 KASE index increased by 32.59 items (1.3 %) - from 2598.03 up to 2630.62, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for July 4:
- June gold and exchange currency reserves of Kazakhstan increased by 3 %International reserves of the country (in current prices), including money of the National fund (according to preliminary estimates $25 667.3 million), have grown by 3 % and have made $46 900.4 million, the agency reports referring to the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- World market price of tin has grownWorld market price of tin for the last month has increased. Stocks of metal in LME over the last month have decreased.
- Chavez called South America to create its own OPECThe President of Venezuela Ugo Chavez called the countries of South America, rich in hydrocarbons, to create their own Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Petrosur, the agency reports referring to news agency RosBusinessConsulting.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 10 items and made 7.00 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on July 3, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 10 items and made 7.00 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.56 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.02 KZT on Thursday against Wednesday and totaled KZT 120.56 per dollar.
- National Bank of Kazakhstan to hold four auctions of short-term notes for 200 billion KZTKazakhstan National Bank will hold four auctions of short-term notes for the sum of 200 billion KZT in July of 2008, the agency reports referring to the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.