Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on July 8 decreased by 2.2 % - up to 2424.85Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on July 8, 2008 KASE index decreased by 54.30 items (0.9 %) - from 2479.15 up to 2424.85, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for July 9:
- LME nickel prices for last days of July decreasedWorld market price of nickel has decreased. LME average price of this metal for the last days of July has decreased. LME stocks of nickel for the last month have decreased.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 10 items and made 6.90 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on July 8, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 10 items and made 6.90 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.48 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.06 KZT on Tuesday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.48 per dollar.