Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on July 28 increased by 0.3 % - up to 2357.74Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on July 28, 2008 KASE index increased by 6.90 items (0.3 %) - from 2350.84 up to 2357.74, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for July 29:
- JSC Company KazTransGas-Almaty warned on gas tariff increase since August 1 - newspaperJSC Company KazTransGas-Almaty warned on increase of gas tariff since August 1, the agency reports referring to the newspaper Vecherny Almaty.
- Average weighted rate is 120.18 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased by 0.01 KZT on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.18 per dollar.
- Situation in world market of titanium stabilizedThe situation in the world market of titanium has stabilized. World market of titanium sponge has experienced deficit of deliveries. However, according to the plans till 2010 annual capacities of titanium sponge production will increase.
- Gazprom and Turkmenistan signed agreement on principles of Turkmen gas pricingThe agreement on principles of Turkmen gas pricing was signed on July 25 during the visit of Gazprom delegation to Turkmenistan, the agency reports referring to Gazprom press service.
- KazPrime indicator decreased did not change and made 6.85 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on July 28, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 6.85 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Export oil duty in Russia to be $495.9 for a ton since August 1Export oil duty in Russia since August 1, 2008 will reach $495.9 for a ton. Vice chairman of Department of Customs Payments of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, Alexander Sakovich, informed on Friday, the agency reports referring to RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).