Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for August 1:
- Expenditures of state budget for I half of 2008 made 1.7 trillion KZT - Ministry of FinanceExpenditures of the state budget of Kazakhstan for the first half of 2008 have reached 1.7 trillion KZT. The press service of the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan informed at the meeting of the department, the agency reports.
- KASE index on July 31 decreased by 0.01 % - up to 2335.68Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on July 31, 2008 KASE index decreased by 0.21 items (0.01 %) - from 2335.89 up to 2335.68, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan National fund resources reached $26 billion - Ministry of FinanceThe resources of the National fund of Kazakhstan made $26 billion. The press service of the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan informed today at the meeting of the department, the agency reports.
- Statistics of world trade demonstrates growth of opportunities of developing countries - UNCTADStatistics of world trade demonstrates growth of opportunities of developing countries. The data obtained from the last edition of the statistical directory of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) state, the agency reports referring to the UN news center.
- New deputy akim of Kyzylorda appointedErlan Turaliyev has been appointed deputy akim of Kyzylorda city by the decree of the akim of Kyzylorda, Murat Ergeshbayev, the agency reports referring to the press service of Kyzylorda akim.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 3 items and made 6.88 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on July 31, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 3 items and made 6.88 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.18 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.01 KZT on Thursday against Wednesday and totaled KZT 120.18 per dollar.
- New chairman of Regional Energy Department appointed in South Kazakhstan oblast38-year-old Kuanysh Bektemirov has been appointed new chairman of Regional Energy and Municipal Services Department in the South Kazakhstan oblast, the agency reports referring to the press service of oblast akim.
- Insurance premiums receipt in Kazakhstan insurance market in I half-year grown by 16 %Following the results of I half of 2008 insurance premium receipts in the Kazakhstan insurance market has made 90.013 billion KZT that is by 16 % higher than within a similar period last year, the agency reports referring to PR and Advertising Department of JSC Company Insurance Company Eurasia.