Now viewing: Economy
- KASE index on August 4 decreased by 1.3 % - up to 2317.30Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on August 4, 2008 KASE index decreased by 31.51 items (1.3 %) - from 2348.81 up to 2317.30, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for August 5:
- Satpayev canal cannot provide Karaganda and Ekibastuz with electric power during winter periodSatpayev canal due to debts of managing subjects will not be able to provide Karaganda and Ekibastuz with electric energy during the forthcoming winter period. The chairman of Water Resources Committee of the Ministry of Agriculture of Kazakhstan, Anatoly Ryabtsev, informed today at the selector meeting, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.14 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.03 KZT on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.14 per dollar.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 4 items and made 6.80 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on August 4, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 4 items and made 6.80 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Prices of tin in the world market stabilizedWorld market prices of tin have stabilized. Stocks of metal in LME warehouses for the last month have decreased.