Now viewing: Economy
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for August 9, 10, 11:
- 265 million KZT to be allocated from budget of Karaganda oblast for Satpayev Canal to repay debts of Karaganda Su
265 million KZT to be allocated from budget of Karaganda oblast for Satpayev Canal to repay debts of Karaganda Su265 million KZT will be allocated from the budget of Karaganda oblast for Satpayev Canal to repay debts of Open Company Karaganda Su. The assistant akim of the oblast, Yerlan Isekeshev, informed today during the meeting in the regional akimat.
- Advisory council concerning modernization of economy approved a number of infrastructural projectsThe first session of Advisory Council on modernization of economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan under the presidency of the Minister of Economics and Budgetary Planning, Bahyt Sultanov, took place on Thursday, the press service of the department informed the agency.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 1 item and made 6.77 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on August 8, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 1 item and made 6.77 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Tax Code project expects to unify conditions for activity in FEZ territoriesTax Code projects will unify conditions for activity in free economic zone (FEZ) territories. The Minister of Economics and Budgetary Planning, Bahyt Sultanov stated during the session of the round table devoted to discussion of the concept of the new Tax Code on Thursday, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.06 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.02 KZT on Friday against Thursday and totaled KZT 120.06 per dollar.
- KASE index on August 7 increased by 2.1 % - up to 2324.29Following the results of the tenders of the shares at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on August 7, 2008 KASE index increased by 48.06 items (2.1 %) - from 2276.23 up to 2324.29, the agency reports.